You can have a physical and/ or an online booth. If you choose to exhibit in both formats, you get a discounted rate on your virtual booth price – take this opportunity and increase your presence!
Space Only Booth
Shell Scheme Booth
Space Only and Shell Scheme Booths include:
- Exhibitors’ Badges
- 100 word company/ product profile in the Programme
- Cleaning of public areas and gangways
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception for registered exhibitors
Space Only and Shell Scheme rental does not include any furniture, electrical usage and stand cleaning. All these services and other will be available to order in the Exhibitors’ Technical Manual.
When you exhibit your company will receive the following additional benefits:
- Company logo on Congress Website and Mobile App, as an Exhibitor prior to the Congress
- Listing and profile in the Final Program
2D booth* in the virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company name, logo and profile
- Screens and banners which may contain logo, image, video or GIFs
- Downloadable documents, videos and images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Contact Us
- Participant badge swipe
- Ability to see visiting attendees at the booth
- Metrics Dashboard
*Booth template design will depend on the support amount.
CONTACT US NOW
To view the Floorplan, please click on the button below:
Exhibitors Rules & Regulations
ALLOCATION OF THE PHYSICAL AND ONLINE EXHIBITION SPACE
Physical Space Allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract must be sent/ emailed to ensure reservation of a desired location and/or virtual booth template. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, space and/or virtual booth will be confirmed and an invoice will be sent. Please note that three alternative physical booth choices should be clearly indicated on the application form. Physical Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received.
PHYSICAL AND ONLINE EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS
For the physical Meeting, all exhibitors are required to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name. Two exhibitor badges will be given for the first 9 sqm booked and one additional for each 9 sqm after. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Booths of up to 60 sqm – 15 exhibitor registrations
- Booths larger than 60 sqm – 25 exhibitor registrations
Exhibitor registrations allow access to the exhibition area only and shall be used by company staff only. An exhibitor registration form will be included in the Exhibitor’s Manual.
For the online Meeting, registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small Virtual Booth – 2 registrations
- Medium Virtual Booth – 3 registrations
- Large Virtual Booth – 5 registrations
- Premium Virtual Booth – 7 registrations
Within the virtual event platform, all exhibitors (booth admins) will be recognised with a letter E (Exhibitor) indicated after their names. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Small and Medium Virtual Booths – up to 10 exhibitor registrations
- Large and Premium Virtual Booths – up to 20 exhibitor registrations
EXHIBITORS’ TECHINICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Meeting. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the Venue and Virtual Platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Contractor details
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
Exhibitors and Supporters are welcome to visit the Meeting venue at their convenience. Please contact the venue directly to arrange this.
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions can be found here. Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound.
An exclusive handling agent will be designated to the ESPID 2022. The exclusivity of an agent for the handling needs of congresses refers specifically to work inside the venue. Exhibitors may use their own couriers up to the venue door and from outside of the venue door at the end of the Meeting. This organisational decision has been made for the safety and efficiency benefits to exhibitors and for the successful flow of the Meeting.
All demonstrations or instructional activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibition stand. Advertising material and signs may not be distributed or displayed outside the exhibitor’s stands. Sound equipment must be regulated and directed into the stand so that it does not disturb neighbouring exhibits. Exhibition Management reserves the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise or music that is deemed objectionable.
Further details will be included in the Exhibition Technical Manual.